An interaction session between academia and industry was held at CGIM premises on Sunday, February 07, 2021. The event was conceptualized and put into effect with the purpose of incorporating the valuable inputs provided by the distinguished participants in the academic, curricular and co-curricular content and delivery of the following Bachelor level programs launched in the current Spring 2021 session.
1. BACHELOR OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY WITH TECHNOPRENEURSHIP (HONS)
2. BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (HONS) IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
PARTICIPANTS FROM THE ACADEMIA:
1. Dr. Subarna Shakya, Professor, Institute of Engineering, Tribhuwan University
2. Dr. Manish Pokhrel, Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Kathmandu University
3. Dr. Gajendra Sharma, Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Kathmandu University
4. Dr. Surendra Shrestha, Associate Professor & Reader, Department of Electronics & Computer Engineering, Institute of Engineering, Tribhuwan University
5. Dr. Aman Shakya, Lecturer, Department of Electronics & Computer Engineering, Institute of Engineering, Tribhuwan University
PARTICIPANTS FROM THE INDUSTRY:
1. Mr. Allen Tuladhar, CEO: eDheba, Unlimited Technology, Unlimited Cloud
2. Mr. Amit Agrawal, Co-founder/Director, Khalti
3. Mr. Anup Panday, Deputy IT Head, Nepal Investment Bank
4. Mr. Milan Raj Nepali, Head of IT, Insurance Board
The views and opinions shared by the esteemed participants during the course of the interaction will be of tremendous value to us in our efforts to provide an enriching learning experience to our students.